The metamorphosis of Kevin Pietersen

Kevin Pietersen has earned his degree as a "whingeing pom." That Seth Efrican bravado has disappeared, now it is all about making excuses.

BBC reports: England's Kevin Pietersen has blamed tiredness for his poor form in the one-day series against West Indies.

He says, ""At the end of the day I've failed three times in a week and that's not going to make me lose any sleep."

Even though he is not losing any sleep over his three successive failures, Pietersen goes on to say:
"Right now I'm mentally fatigued, I'm just a very, very tired person. The England team is a team that never, ever stops. It's been a long, long three years and I haven't had a proper break to be honest with you."
What other than a Whingeing Pom?

Ever heard Steve Waugh complaining about having to play more cricket? Even when he left the international arena, Waugh still was very much hungry to play more and more.



No comments :

Post a Comment